Give the gift of clean water.
Thank you for considering a gift to Orange County Coastkeeper. You can give with confidence, knowing that 86 cents of every dollar directly benefits our high-impact programs. At Coastkeeper, gifts of every size make a real difference.
- A gift of $5,000 would fund the construction of an exhibit in The Coastkeeper Garden Promenade: A Demonstration of California Friendly Parkways, slated for development starting mid-2014.
- A gift of $2,500 would send our marine biologists on monthly dives to monitor and ensure the success of our recently planted eelgrass in Newport Bay.
- A gift of $1,000 would help us continue our grassroots campaign that would ensure future desalination facilities are minimally impactful to the marine environment.
- A gift of $500 provides laboratory tools and supplies for water quality assessment monitoring throughout the region.
- A gift of $250 would cover the annual costs of maintaining public access to a coastal area here in Orange County.
- A gift of $100 would provide a free public workshop at the Coastkeeper Garden, an educational space to demonstrate sustainable landscaping.
- A gift of $50 would provide supplies like gloves, trash bags, and trash pickers for a beach cleanup. This year, Coastkeeper volunteers removed over 40,000 pieces of trash from Orange County beaches!
- A gift of $25 would send one student on a WHALES field trip to explore a Marine Protected Area or to a local water treatment plant, where they’ll learn first-hand about water recycling and careers in watershed management.
3 Ways to Give:
1. Make an online donation
2. Give us a call at 714-850-1965 to make a donation with your Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
3. Fill out and mail or fax this donation form to make a gift by check, money order, or credit card.
Special Offer from our Supporters at Sam’s Club
If you donate to Coastkeeper, you are eligible for the Sam’s Club Partner Membership Program where you can earn up to a $25 gift card when you sign up or renew your membership. Learn all about this program on the Sam’s Club PMP webpage.
Coastal Playground 50/50: Buy a T-Shirt and Support Coastkeeper
Coastkeeper is happy to announce a partnership with Coastal Playground 50/50, a new committed to donating 50% of their sales to non-profits that protect our coastal environment.
Please visit their website and check out their awesome merchandise. As an exclusive Coastkeeper supporter, you can receive 25% off of an item from Coastal Playground by using coupon code “OCCKVIPDISCOUNT”.
*Thanks to Coastal Playground 50/50 for your support! *