Did you know?
The Coastkeeper Garden hosts free workshops and events each month to teach aspiring gardeners tips and tricks on how to garden smarter, not harder. Workshops in the Garden begin promptly at 10 a.m. in the Garden’s amphitheater.
Local Gardeners Know All the Dirt
Coastkeeper is teaming up with local tomato expert, Dave the Tomato Guy, for a FREE informative workshop on unique planting, self-watering and pollination techniques to substantially increase your garden’s harvest.
Join us on Saturday, February 2 at 10 a.m. where you will learn:
- How to grow tomatoes and other vegetables easily and sustainably
- How to use self-watering containers as a foolproof way to water all of your garden vegetables in an easy and efficient way
- How to choose the right plants and vegetables for your gardening needs
- The difference between organic and non-organic soils and how to easily improve your existing backyard garden with tomatoes
- Basic watering techniques that can be applied to containers, backyard soil and raised beds
- How to combat extreme cold and extreme hot temperatures to ensure your vegetables are thriving all year round
- Pollination techniques to help pollinate your vegetable plants and improve your vegetable production