Join us for the world’s largest cleanup event! Help us protect our waters from plastic pollution.
New to Coastal Cleanup Day, follow these steps:
- Check out the map and all the locations we are offering.
- Select a site that works best for you or your group.
- Fill out the google form on the site page.
- If you are with a group, select ONE group leader to fill out the sign up
- As the date gets closer the site captain will reach out to you with more information.
- It will be the group leaders responsibility to relay all details from site captains
Questions? Give us a call or send us an email. 714-850-1965 [email protected]
What to bring to Coastal Cleanup Day
Waiver Forms: If you are a minor, be sure to bring your completed waiver forms signed by your parent or guardian with you on the day of the event.
Community Service Hours: Please bring your form to be completed upon arrival.
- Bucket or reusable bag
- Gloves (Gardening gloves or leather work gloves)
- Reusable water bottle
- (Optional) A clipboard might be helpful as you fill out your data card
- (Optional) Pack a waste-free lunch! Coastal Cleanup Day ends at noon at most locations, which makes for a great opportunity to have lunch at the beach or creek! Just be sure to leave your lunch spot cleaner than when you arrived. Get waste-free lunch tips.