Volunteers at 2018 OC Coastal Cleanup Day
Pounds of Trash removed in 2018 OC Coastal Cleanup Day
Join us for the world’s largest cleanup event! Help us protect our waters from plastic pollution.
miles of coast cleaned at 2018 OC Coastal Cleanup Day
New to Coastal Cleanup Day, follow these steps:
- Check out the map and all the locations we are offering.
- Select a site that works best for you or your group.
- Fill out the google form on the site page.
- If you are with a group, select ONE group leader to fill out the sign up
- As the date gets closer the site captain will reach out to you with more information.
- It will be the group leaders responsibility to relay all details from site captains
Questions? Give us a call or send us an email. 714-850-1965 [email protected]
What to bring to Coastal Cleanup Day
Community Service Hours: Please bring your form to be completed upon arrival.
We have a BYO philosophy, please bring your own of the following as we aspire to accomplish a zero waste event.
- Bucket or reusable bag
- Gloves (Gardening gloves or leather work gloves)
- Reusable water bottle
- (Optional) A clipboard might be helpful as you fill out your data card
- (Optional) Pack a waste-free lunch! Coastal Cleanup Day ends at noon at most locations, which makes for a great opportunity to have lunch at the beach or creek! Just be sure to leave your lunch spot cleaner than when you arrived. Get waste-free lunch tips.